What user or customer information does Brown’s Furniture collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, website account password, phone number, and shipping address.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV or other information as required for Internet banking or other payment instruments are not held by https://browns.com.pk but are held by our Payment Gateway partner.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history, etc.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of the request, etc.
How Does Brown’s Furniture Utilize User or Customer Information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties
User or customer information will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be shareable with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session logs and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns, and behavior at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information, etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of the number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site, etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud, and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
Brown’s Furniture Co enables the sale of a variety of Products. Shipping for all the products on the Website shall be per the company’s policy, which may be changed by Brown’s Furniture Co from time to time.
In case, you receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us at our customer care number. Damage will be assessed in (1 to 3 working days) and a solution will be offered. The piece may be replaced or other corrective measures may be taken to address the issue.
You should take all responsibility for your actions in utilizing the Products purchased by you and Brown’s Furniture Co shall not be liable for any such action.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in Pakistan.
Brown’s Furniture Co shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use a credit/debit card that is not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required about fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/debit card details. Brown’s Furniture Co expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/debit card.
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
Brown’s Furniture Co strives to cause to provide you with the best prices possible on products you buy via the Website. However, Brown’s Furniture Co does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region, or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
While Brown’s Furniture Co strives to provide accurate information relating to products, and services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. If a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Brown’s Furniture Co may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Brown’s Furniture Co will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact you for further instructions via the e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If Brown’s Furniture Co cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
Your shipping address will be verified with the database of Brown’s Furniture Co before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your order is not serviceable or the area is not covered, we will request you provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on the delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Brown’s Furniture Co, Brown’s Furniture Co will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Brown’s Furniture Co doesn’t deliver items internationally; however, you can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensure the shipping address is within Pakistan.
In case you book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible
REPLACEMENT POLICY FOR PRODUCTS
If you receive a damaged / defective Product or a Product that does not comply with the specifications of your original order, please get in touch with customer service at the call center.
Upon receiving your complaint, Brown’s Furniture Co shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Brown’s Furniture Co is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Brown’s Furniture Co will make arrangements for repairing or replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Brown’s Furniture Co reserves the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Brown’s Furniture Co in this regard.
To replace any Product, you are required to comply with the below-mentioned conditions:
Please notify Brown’s Furniture Co of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48 hours of delivery to You. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, Brown’s Furniture Co shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
Products should be unused as a Quality Assurance of delivered items would be conducted before pick-up.
Brown’s Furniture Co will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective Product through its own logistics partner. If Brown’s Furniture Co is unable to do so, Brown’s Furniture Co will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Brown’s Furniture Co.
Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, invoices, etc.
It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit.
These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
If a Product returned is duly accepted by Brown’s Furniture Co, the value of such Product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refunds will be subject to the following:
Orders paid online will be refunded within 10-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then-current circumstances as determined by Brown’s Furniture Co.
If the Product can be repaired by the service center, Brown’s Furniture Co will get the same repaired and send it back to you.
A promo code once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of the order either by the customer or Brown’s Furniture Co.
WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS
Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products concerning each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brown’s Furniture Co from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Brown’s Furniture Co that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You according to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
In no event shall Brown’s Furniture Co, its officers, directors, employees, partners, or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor, or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Brown’s Furniture Co has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Brown’s Furniture Co’s entire liability to you under this Terms of Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Brown’s Furniture Co shall be governed following the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan without reference to conflict of laws principles.
All claims, differences, and disputes arising under or in connection with or about the Terms of Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Brown’s Furniture Co shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Lahore High Court and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.